Website Behavioral Health
Mental Health Clinician FT/Regular Open to a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Meet with clients for intake, crisis intervention, and counseling. Minimum Requirements:
- Licensure by the State of California as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Three to Five years work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Must have knowledge of theories and research on personality and intellectual growth and development, individual differences, human motivation, and abnormal behavior.
- Knowledge of interview techniques.
- Knowledge of current trends in the field of mental health.
- Knowledge of local community resources.
- Experience or interest in depression, anxiety, abuse and PTSD.
Open until filled.